6-Piece Electric Drill Reciprocating Saw Set
6-Piece Electric Drill Reciprocating Saw Set
Electric Drill Modified Reciprocating Saw Jigsaw Electric Trowel Multi-function Home Tool Converter for Wood Metal Cutting
- Material: Metal Body + Plastic Handle
- Applicable Machine: Adjustable speed of electric drill and load drill is less than 20000r/min
- Total length of the converter: 145mm / 5.7in
- Clamping capacity: 6mm/0.23in
- Wood saw blade length: 155mm / 6.1in
- Jig saw blade length: 100mm / 3.9in
- Metal saw blade length: 100mm / 3.9in
- Metal file length: 115mm / 4.5in
Product accessories: multi-function converter; handle; metal guide baffle; jig saw blade; woodworking saw blade; metal saw blade; metal file; fixing screw x2.
Main function: This reciprocating saw adapter can change ordinary electric drill into jig saw, reciprocating saw, metal boring tool, which is very small and durable.
- Perfect DIY tool attachment for electric drills, this reciprocating saw adapter can change ordinary electric drill to jig saw, reciprocating saw, metal boring tool.
- With 4 tool heads (Jig Saw Blade, Woodworking Saw Blade, Metal Saw Blade, Metal Scythe), suitable for wood, plastic, metal cutting and polishing.
- With anti-slip handle, press the button to rotate the saw handle 90° to the left or right to adjust the cutting direction of the saw blade.
- Exquisite and compact, the handle and the front of the hand are wrapped in soft rubber, which is comfortable and safe, saving time and effort.
- Adjustable guide plate position, precise cutting with curve saw blade.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the converter at high speed.
- Do not use self-locking switch.
- This product does not contain an electric drill, please prepare it yourself.
Package Included: 1* multi-function converter, 1* handle, 1* metal guide bezel, 1* jig saw blade, 1* woodworking saw blade, 1* metal saw blade, 1* metal file, 2* fixing screw, 1* hex wrench.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders are processed depending on item availability and payment approval. During high volume periods, product availability may be subject to change while your order is being processed.
Most orders placed on business days will be processed and shipped within 1-3 days.
We are unable to deliver on weekends or public holidays, any orders placed during this period will be dispatched the following business day.
HOW LONG DOES MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Prior Delivery 4-7 business days / Standard Delivery 5-15 business days
Please note that shipping times do not include the standard 1-3 business days processing time it takes for the order to ship out.
WHERE DOES 365FAMTOOLS SHIP FROM?
Normally, most of 365Famtool's in-stock products are shipped from the US and will be delivered in 4-7 business days. Some would be sent directly from our factories in Asian (will be shipped from our warehouses in Vietnam, Cambodia, India, etc.) & it will take 6-18 business days. We've partnered with top manufacturers and distributors around the globe to ensure that only products of the highest quality standards are delivered to you in no time.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification containing the shipment tracking information. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on your email. Your order may arrive in several shipments. You will receive a separate e-mail notification for each shipment.
It will be sent to the email you used for placing the order. If you fail to track your order, please email email@example.com with your order number and request.
HOW DO I CHANGE OR CANCEL AN ORDER?
You may change or cancel your order by our Customer Support Team before the order is processed.
If you miss this grace period, no worries! We are committing to ensuring that you find your perfect fit at Return & Refund Policy. If you want to change your order, we recommend placing a new order to ensure that you receive it as soon as possible.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I DID NOT RECEIVE MY DELIVERED PACKAGE?
First double-check the area where the carrier would have left it. Ask neighbors too in case the package was dropped at the wrong door. Also, look for any "attempted delivery" notices, which means the carrier tried to deliver it, but no one was home. If you still don’t see anything, wait until the end of the next day, because some carriers’ electronic systems may show the package as delivered, even when it’s still on the way. Still no luck? Call the carrier with your tracking number for more information.
If the carrier is unable to provide a resolution please contact our Customer Care Center at firstname.lastname@example.org