- Save your trim, baseboards and walls from damage
- The Trim Puller is a new tool for quickly and safely removing baseboards, trim, molding (or moulding), tile, wood panels and floors, chair railing, carpet tack strip and more, without damaging the materials you are removing so you can reuse them and, more importantly, without damaging your drywall.
- How many times have you had to go back and repair holes in the drywall caused by other tools that weren't made for these tasks? The Trim Puller will save you time and money on your DIY and professional home improvement projects time and time again.
- Made from durable, heat-treated steel, it is sure to last a long time and the handle absorbs any vibration and will not hurt your hand. Try it today! You will be glad you did.
- Doesn't damage drywall or trim/materials
- Integrated center wedge does the job for you
- Works faster and with less tools
- Use to remove tile, flooring and other materials
- Large contact area
- No shim or board spacer needed
- IDEAL FOR REMOVING BASEBOARDS AND MOLDING: The Trim Puller is designed specifically for safety removing baseboards, molding, door casings, decorative panel and even nailed or glued counter tops; IT’S THE ULTIMATE DEMOLITION AND REMODELING MULTI-TOOL!
- WEDGED CENTER PROTECTS THE WALL AND TRIM-NO MORE DAMAGE! The Trim Puller has a larger, flatter and wider contact area that features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall.
- REVOLUTIONARY TRIM PULLER TOOL that does all the work of a wrecking bar, flat pry bar and claw and eliminates the need for a shim or small board spacer.
- COMFORT GRIP, SHOCK-ABSORBING EDPM HANDLE: This trim puller is capped off with an EDPM handle that feels comfortable in the hand while offering exceptional shock absorption.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION-BUILT TO LAST: Made with durable high carbon, heat treated steel with a ground bevel on the edge which allows tool to easily be driven between trim and wall and also allows tool to be used as a shim for leveling cabinet bases.
- Color: Red, Blue
- Material: Stainless Steel
Package Include: Trim Puller× 1
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders are processed depending on item availability and payment approval. During high volume periods, product availability may be subject to change while your order is being processed.
Most orders placed on business days will be processed and shipped within 1-3 days.
We are unable to deliver on weekends or public holidays, any orders placed during this period will be dispatched the following business day.
HOW LONG DOES MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Prior Delivery 4-7 business days / Standard Delivery 5-15 business days
Please note that shipping times do not include the standard 1-3 business days processing time it takes for the order to ship out.
WHERE DOES 365FAMTOOLS SHIP FROM?
Normally, most of 365Famtool's in-stock products are shipped from the US and will be delivered in 4-7 business days. Some would be sent directly from our factories in Asian (will be shipped from our warehouses in Vietnam, Cambodia, India, etc.) & it will take 6-18 business days. We've partnered with top manufacturers and distributors around the globe to ensure that only products of the highest quality standards are delivered to you in no time.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification containing the shipment tracking information. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on your email. Your order may arrive in several shipments. You will receive a separate e-mail notification for each shipment.
It will be sent to the email you used for placing the order. If you fail to track your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request.
HOW DO I CHANGE OR CANCEL AN ORDER?
You may change or cancel your order by our Customer Support Team before the order is processed.
If you miss this grace period, no worries! We are committing to ensuring that you find your perfect fit at Return & Refund Policy. If you want to change your order, we recommend placing a new order to ensure that you receive it as soon as possible.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I DID NOT RECEIVE MY DELIVERED PACKAGE?
First double-check the area where the carrier would have left it. Ask neighbors too in case the package was dropped at the wrong door. Also, look for any "attempted delivery" notices, which means the carrier tried to deliver it, but no one was home. If you still don’t see anything, wait until the end of the next day, because some carriers’ electronic systems may show the package as delivered, even when it’s still on the way. Still no luck? Call the carrier with your tracking number for more information.
If the carrier is unable to provide a resolution please contact our Customer Care Center at email@example.com