Universal Welding Rods
Universal Welding Rods
Introducing The Simplest Way To Weld Aluminum Parts – No More Expensive Equipment Required! All You Need are some Easy Melt Welding Rods.
No fluxes / fumes required! These welding rods make a sound joint, stronger than the parent metal and can join thin and thick parts together.
Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has minimal or no distortion to the parent material.
- Excellent Welding - Smooth and quick welding effect because of internal powder. With low melting point(647℃~658℃), these rods has great weldability with high thermal / electric conductivity and excellent processing performance.
- No Flux/ Fumes - You don't have to use flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating act as the salt base. Very convenient and easy to weld.
- High-quality Aluminum-alloy rods - Used to weld/ braze primarily Aluminum and Aluminum alloys but can be used to braze any other non-ferrous materials except for stainless steel.
- Perfect for Small Repairs - Suitable for repairing lap joints, butt joints & mitered joints.
- Lightweight & Small Volume - Very easy to bend & carry.
- Wide Application - Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
- Work in Most Aluminum - Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- No emitting of gases or toxins
- No lead content included
- Minimize parent material distortion during welding
- Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Please Note: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
- Material: Aluminum-magnesium
- Melting temperature: < 896°F (480°C)
- Application: Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding/ brazing
- Size: 50CM*3.2mm
- 5/10/20/50 x Welding Rods
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders are processed depending on item availability and payment approval. During high volume periods, product availability may be subject to change while your order is being processed.
Most orders placed on business days will be processed and shipped within 1-3 days.
We are unable to deliver on weekends or public holidays, any orders placed during this period will be dispatched the following business day.
HOW LONG DOES MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Prior Delivery 4-7 business days / Standard Delivery 5-15 business days
Please note that shipping times do not include the standard 1-3 business days processing time it takes for the order to ship out.
WHERE DOES 365FAMTOOLS SHIP FROM?
Normally, most of 365Famtool's in-stock products are shipped from the US and will be delivered in 4-7 business days. Some would be sent directly from our factories in Asian (will be shipped from our warehouses in Vietnam, Cambodia, India, etc.) & it will take 6-18 business days. We've partnered with top manufacturers and distributors around the globe to ensure that only products of the highest quality standards are delivered to you in no time.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification containing the shipment tracking information. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on your email. Your order may arrive in several shipments. You will receive a separate e-mail notification for each shipment.
It will be sent to the email you used for placing the order. If you fail to track your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and request.
HOW DO I CHANGE OR CANCEL AN ORDER?
You may change or cancel your order by our Customer Support Team before the order is processed.
If you miss this grace period, no worries! We are committing to ensuring that you find your perfect fit at Return & Refund Policy. If you want to change your order, we recommend placing a new order to ensure that you receive it as soon as possible.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I DID NOT RECEIVE MY DELIVERED PACKAGE?
First double-check the area where the carrier would have left it. Ask neighbors too in case the package was dropped at the wrong door. Also, look for any "attempted delivery" notices, which means the carrier tried to deliver it, but no one was home. If you still don’t see anything, wait until the end of the next day, because some carriers’ electronic systems may show the package as delivered, even when it’s still on the way. Still no luck? Call the carrier with your tracking number for more information.
If the carrier is unable to provide a resolution please contact our Customer Care Center at email@example.com